This was originally the blog of a first-time Mum to remember the ups and downs of my pregnancy - and chart the first year of my daughter's life. But I've kept it going, and am now a mother of two! More than anything, it helps me to get to sleep once I've emptied my brain of issues and concerns and emotions onto the laptop.
If you're reading this and also a mum- or dad-to-be, first time parent, or just someone who's thinking about it - I hope it gives a little insight into one person's experiences - good and bad....

Friday 22 April 2011

Mum of a Monkey: PREGNANCY - MONTH 8 (WEEK 32)

Mum of a Monkey: PREGNANCY - MONTH 8 (WEEK 32): "The Little Monkey is perfectly average. In a good way. I don't think there's any danger of any child of ours being 'average' once they're ou..."

No comments:

Post a Comment